Well, I went on down to the local Barnes & Noble for the Harry Potter book release. Shannon is a big fan. I hope she isn't too disappointed if the book ends with the "one, big, happy, Weasley family" scenario. This is where Ginny and Harry fall for each other and Ron and Hermione end up together.

I actually haven't read any of the books, but I have seen all the movies. I really like to see everyone dressed up in costumes and all the excitement. They were doing face painting, lightning bolt tattoos, and pictures with a Harry double - all for free. I joined in the fun and took a pair of free HP glasses, and got a photo taken.

Dumbledore and the gang, were generous enough to grant me an audioblog interview. Enjoy.

this is an audio post - click to play

6 comments:

KrystyKay said...

I was so releaved to see you and your beautiful wife there Friday. I thought for sure I'd be the only person over 18 there who wasn't supervising an adolescent. You two rock!

Lance Fisher said...

It was great to see your smiling face there too, Krysty!

erin said...

Lance, brilliant as always! We missed you guys at Wonka last night!

** said...

hey, lance, i wanted to ask you a question...

how would i go about starting doing podcast? is it as simple as getting some freeware software, and a mic from the computer store...and recording? and who hosts the content?

much love brother

Prizrak said...

Where's Triumph the Insult Comic Dog when you need him?

Lance Fisher said...

Hey Justin,

All you need is a phone, any phone. Just go to audioblogger to get set up. It's all really easy.