I thought I wouldn’t have the pleasure of shoveling anymore snow this year, and I’m not saying that sarcastically. I really like shoveling the walk. Before you ask me to shovel yours though, know that one is enough. Snow is one thing that is guaranteed to bring a smile to my face. Today was beautiful – it snowed all morning. I may just have to skip church tomorrow and spend the day up at Snowbowl.

Yesterday I did some shopping or let me say e-shopping. I didn’t really go out to a "brick and mortar" as they call them. I bought a new camera (Canon SD450) from Dell and a memory card (2GB) and reader from newegg. It pays to watch bensbargins. Girls, I’ll let you in on a little secret: guys like to shop too. It’s just that they don’t like to shop for the same things you do. Think of all the fun you have in a hardware store or the video game section of Wal-Mart. So the next time you want to get your boyfriend to go shopping with you it might help to stop by Home Depot or something. I think there are more similarities than that though too. Some guys will go shopping when they are feeling down, but instead of buying a new outfit they’ll come home with a new tool or gadget. I guess it does cheer you up some.

Well, my parents are back from their month-long RV vacation to the south, so I think I’ll head out to Frenchtown and pay them and their RV dog a visit. Look forward to my photo stream exploding next weekend with 5 megapixel photos.

4 comments:

AB5SY said...

If you wise a change from shoveling snow, why not come to Oklahoma and help fight wild fires. Can you believe it, you get the white stuff and we are about to burn up........?

Lance Fisher said...

Fires, eh? Yep, we get lots of those here in the summer too. I have friends who have fought them, and I know that it isn't easy work. I think I'll stick to computer programs. :) For now, I'm heading up to Snowbowl. It is foggy in town, but I bet the sun is shining up on the hill.

Thanks for stopping by, ab5sy.

XAgirl said...

So did ya make it to church this morning Lance? I and three others went to church in Hamilton to promote Chi Alpha and to hear Scott preach. Great trip, and I had the chance to see a few family friends from when I went to Hamilton Assembly of God before coming to CLC. You missed a good time!

Lance Fisher said...

I ended up skipping church and spending the day up at Snowbowl. Glad you had fun in Hamilton, Tryna. That's a pretty cool little town.