I can't believe this is the third post I've done about Star Wars. You'd think that I was a big fan or something. Really, I don't mind Star Wars, but I don't go crazy over it. I actually like Star Trek more, and just to mess with hard-core Star Wars fans I used to purposely mix up the two. They hate things like "Jean Luke Skywalker."

All this aside though, I did enjoy the show last night, despite having to fight dozing off. I was just tired.

Before the show, once we were let into the theater, someone who I suppose was a type of theater manager came in and told us something like,
  "Can I have your attention? Congratulations you all are the first 175 in line. You should give yourselves a hand."

Clap. Clap. Clap.

"I am proud of you guys for the way you have handled yourselves in line. You were all very professional, and you should be proud too."

Clap. Clap. Clap.

"Now, enjoy the movie."
Maybe he had a bit to much of manager school or something, but it just seemed odd.

For me one of the best parts was the incredible trailer for The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, which is coming out December 9th. It gave me goosebumps, but I love C.S. Lewis' writing.

I came in a bit late this morning, but I justify it to myself by thinking, "It's better to have a good day of awake productive work, rather than coming in as a zombie two hours earlier." Still, I'll probably end up putting in some overtime this week. I'm still a bit tired, but I can always take a nap in the break room, or that secret tower which I'll tell you about later.

Oh yeah, if you click that photo it will take you to flickr where you can see more photos of the evening. I'm doing that for these blog photos now that I'm using flickr.

0 comments: